About Me

My photo
Hi! In case you have never tried it, 4th grade is the best! I LOVE MY JOB! I am blessed to teach at a small Christian school in the Southwest! We have loads of fun and I have been told I am creative...I am just good at copying others! I hope this blog is a help to others and please always feel free to email me!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Bulletin Board Ideas

Bulletin Board Ideas


My new theme this year (2012) is "Dots on Chocolate" from Creative Teaching Press...so cute!!  This is the bulletin board that greeted my students the first day of school!  I thought it came out cute!


I found these snowmen glyphs on TPT by the Glyph Girls!  I love their projects...and so do my students!  The glyph patterns came with fun snow facts that the children loved learning about...I turned it into a bulletin board!



I found this idea on Pinterest and made it my own!  I created the box of candy and found a heart pattern online and wrote all of the hearts by hand!  So cute for Valentine's Day!



Again, I found this idea on Pinterest!  It decorated my door for the month of February!
 
 
ONE OF MY FAVORITE BULLETIN BOARDS!  I found the idea on Pinterest from a counseler that had this BB in their office.  I wanted something I could point to daily and challenge the student to demonstrate different characteristics!  This worked perfectly!  :)
 
 
Here is another version of a snowology bulletin board!  I had the background paper up from before the holidays, and thought why not?  I think it came out very cute and the kids love it!  Again, I use the Snowman At Night Glyph Unit from the Glyph Girls which can be found here!  My little friends love the fun facts and I love the comprehension questions! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment