About Me

My photo
Hi! In case you have never tried it, 4th grade is the best! I LOVE MY JOB! I am blessed to teach at a small Christian school in the Southwest! We have loads of fun and I have been told I am creative...I am just good at copying others! I hope this blog is a help to others and please always feel free to email me!

Monday, January 6, 2014

Wow, I am on Pinterest!

Hello all!  Welcome to my blog!  I began this adventure two years ago in March and after posting a few bulletin board ideas, I never posted again.  :'(  It's funny because I LOVE to talk about my classroom and ideas I have, but I feel crazy busy all the time...does anyone else feel this way?

Today, while on Pinterest, THE BEST WEBSITE EVER INVENTED, I was shocked to see one of my bulletin boards pinned!!  Sure, it only had three pins...but I am still thrilled and honored!  :)  These three tiny pins have inspired me to give this a try!  And so, I would like to introduce myself to the world of blogging!  :)

Until next time...hopefully in the next few days! 

~Jacquie

No comments:

Post a Comment